Be part of an exciting growing scaffolding business.
More than forty years after establishing its first base in Birmingham, SES expanded into the North West in 2019 and invested in its permanent Runcorn base in 2021.
As a leading scaffolding contractor across the North West and the Midlands, our purpose is to deliver a high-quality scaffolding and access service. Each member of our team is committed to achieving the highest standards in Health & Safety and customer satisfaction.
We are currently recruiting a Scaffolding Supervisor, based at the Runcorn office and supervising projects in the North West region. If you have the relevant experience, work to the highest safety standards, have a solid work ethic and a great team attitude, please get in touch.
The benefits of working for SES include:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Immediate start
- Directly employed
- Opportunities to develop your skills
- Ongoing training programme
- Work in the North West region
- SMSTS, SSSTS and CISRS, as applicable
- Can travel directly to site or to the scaffolding yard
- Driving licence preferable
- Physically fit
- Works well leading teams and working with others
- Good interpersonal abilities
- Good communication skills
- Passes random drug/alcohol tests as required
Download the full job description. If you are suitably qualified and wish to apply, please complete the form below. No agencies please.
Please see our Recruitment Privacy Notice to find out how we handle your personal information.