If you are looking for a long and lasting career, a scaffold apprenticeship with us could be your first step.
Our scaffold apprenticeship scheme provides a perfect way to earn a wage while you gain vital work experience and a nationally recognised qualification. You will be fully supported and mentored through your apprenticeship and be given protected time to complete your course work.
Apprenticeships are open to anyone over the age of 16. As an apprentice, you will be fully employed by our company and expected to work a minimum of 30 hours a week. Your time will be split between on-the-job experience and a college or training provider. The scheme is designed for individuals who are living and entitled to work in England and are not in full-time education.
NVQ Scaffold Qualification
Start building your future with an apprenticeship and you will be working towards an NVQ Level 2 scaffold qualification. The sky really is the limit.
The benefits of a scaffold apprenticeship at SES include:
- Earn a wage while learning
- Immediate start
- Directly employed
- Predominantly working in/around North West
- Gain an NVQ qualification
- Complete the course as a Part 2 scaffolder
- Ongoing training programme
- Can travel directly to the Runcorn scaffolding yard
- Physically fit
- Follow verbal and written instructions
- Works well as part of a team
- Good interpersonal abilities
- Good communication skills
- Passes random drug/alcohol tests as required
If you live in the Runcorn area, have a solid work ethic, a great team attitude and are keen to learn, please complete and submit the form below.
Please see our Recruitment Privacy Notice to find out how we handle your personal information.